You can reduce your risk of catching Covid-19 by keeping your hands clean. When using hand sanitisers, check the alcohol content as they need to be > 60% to kill the virus. Clean your hands more often to reduce the risk especially: • when you get to work or arrive home • after you blow your nose, cough or sneeze
- Click here for the ZOOM link to attend the AGM of Good Neighbours-Rural Peterborough Trust on 2nd June 2021
- Would you like to participate in the next Novavax COVID19 vaccination study?
- Good Neighbours-Rural Peterborough ANNUAL GENERAL MEETING 2nd June 2021 @ 6pm via Zoom.
- Updates from the COVID Hub
- Getting a test at a rapid testing site…